Team website: https://sites.google.com/parklandsd.net/team-dragon
Website (Business): http://fahringera.wix.com/missfahringer
Website (Business): http://smsdragons.wikispaces.com/Social+Studies
Website (Business): https://sites.google.com/view/sciencemood/
Website (Business): https://sites.google.com/parklandsd.net/steigerwalt
You won't get your personal schedule until the first day of school, but here are some things we can tell you now.
- Seventh grade eats B lunch this year
- We are the closest team to the cafeteria, the office, the nurse, and the guidance office. . . SWEET location!
- We are also super-close to the bus drop off and pick up area, and the front door. . NICE!
- Your specials will be periods 1 and 5
- Here are the homeroom numbers and teachers:
- A155- Mr. Lewis
- A157 - Mrs. Steigerwalt
- A158 -Miss Fahringer
- A159 - Mr. Mahmood
- A236 - Mr. Exaros/Mrs. Wehr
- You can click on the PDF to print out a really nice schedule template that will fit in your locker
Congratulations! You're a new Dragon! We can't wait to meet you and get the year rolling!
Wondering what supplies you'll need? Here's the list!
- Something to carry papers for class - either binders (we suggest one for the morning and one for the afternoon) or an accordion-style folder with at least 8 slots
- A bound notebook for science (wide or college ruled, doesn't matter)
- lined paper
- pencils (LOTS of pencils - buy them now while they are cheap!)
- a red pen
- glue sticks
- colored pencils
- a pencil case
- an inexpensive set of earbuds or headphones that you can keep at school (you'll get to use them a lot in our classes!)
- if you are in GHP language arts, you will need an additional binder (1/2 to 1 inch in size)
- You probably also want at least one extra binder, especially if you are a person who likes to keep things organized!
We also STRONGLY suggest that you have the following supplies, but you don't absolutely NEED them:
- a 3-hole paper punch
- a calculator capable of working with fractions (we use the TI 30 XIIS at school)
- internet access at home (We can help with this if you don't have it! Just ask Mrs. Nomie in the library!)