First Week of School Web Portal
Welcome to the 2020-21 School Year!
We are asking all parents to log into HAC and verify existing phone numbers and emails at this time. Then, in September, each guardian who maintains the same physical address as the student will receive an email asking guardians to update further information that will include Parkland's Rapid Notification System.
Parkland presumes that all parent/guardian/student information is current and that you fully comply with all District policies, procedures, rules, and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these specific policies, please write an individual letter on behalf of your child(ren) and send it to your school principal indicating you are not in agreement with the policies and list those policy names.
ADDITIONALLY, the following documents include important information that will help your family get ready for the school year:
- Springhouse Middle School Student Wellness Screener Form
- Rapid Notification System Overview - Includes info about receiving text messages (Note: You will need to submit a Student Update Form in HAC to update phone, email or text message numbers in our Rapid Notification System. In order to receive texts, you must text the word "yes" to 67587.)
- Springhouse After School Bus Policy
- Home Access Center Instructions
- If you need help at any time, you can email tech support at HAC@parklandsd.org.
Get involved with our PTO
Springhouse Middle School Partnership website: https://sites.google.com/view/smspartnership/home
The SMS Partnership (aka SMSP or PTO) would like to welcome you back for the 2020 - 21 school year. The SMSP plays a vital role in supporting the needs of the school’s administration and staff. We provide grant money for teachers, scholarships to alumni seniors, financial support, and volunteers for special events like Game Night, 8th Grade Celebration, the Accelerated Reading Program Auction, ice cream socials, field days and book fairs.