January 9, 2019 - 6th Grade Parent Night for 2019-2020
February 13, 2019 - 5th Grade Parent night for 2019-2020
6th to 7th and 7th to 8th Grade Scheduling
It is very important for parents of all students but especially 6th and 7th grade parents to be sure they know their login information for home access. Parents of 6th and 7th grade students will need this login information to select courses online beginning in January 2019. If parents use their child’s information they will not be able to access the teacher recommendations and to select courses. If you do not know your parent login information please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Thank you!
Click the link below for instructions on how to choose your child’s courses for the upcoming school year.
PERFORMING MUSIC COURSE CHANGES (BAND/CHORUS/ORCHESTRA)
Any student wishing to drop or change a performing music course will have until the last day of September to complete the performing course change form and return it to the guidance office.
Students are required to secure a parent signature and the performing music teacher signature on the performing course change form prior to submitting the form to the guidance office.
8th to 9th Grade Scheduling Information for 2019-2020
- PHS Course Selection Book
- January 3, 2019 All 8th grade students will visit PHS to hear department presentations
- January 7, 2019 High school counselors will visit OMS/SMS to present scheduling information and process to 8th grade students, students receive copy of Course Registration Booklet
- January 7, 2019 Parent Night Presentation at PHS 7:00 pm
- January 11, 2019 Students receive Parent Letter and Green Registration Form
- January 18, 2019 All Green registration forms are due back to the Social Studies teachers completed and signed by the parent
- January 22 -January 30, 2019 Individual meetings with the 8th grade counselor to review course selections
- 8th to 9th Grade PowerPoint Presentation